- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Preparing or editing purchase orders from various departments. Checking if there is enough stock in the inventory to meet requirements. Placing orders with suppliers or vendors and ensuring that documentation is in order, with terms and conditions being clear. Maintaining a filing system in the purchase department and updating appropriate records when required. Looking for ways to reduce costs to the company, such as evaluating costs of purchasing from various suppliers to arrive at the best deal. Approving payment of bills. Inspecting consignments to verify if in order and as per agreed terms. Interacting with suppliers in case of delay in delivery of supplies, receipt of damaged or incorrect quantity of goods.
What your background should be
- Customer service, purchasing experience, knowledge of plumbing, electrical and home improvement products are helpful. Must be proficient user with Word, Excel, and Type 40-60wpm. Must have good communication skills. Should have basic knowledge in computer.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree in audiology.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org