- Center City, MN
What you'll be doing
- As the purchasing agent, you will manage, implement and facilitate the purchasing process for commodities and processes; including the sourcing and identifying of qualified suppliers in order to bid specifications that result in supplier selection. Initiate contracts, orders, agreements to ensure that company staff and programs receive goods and services as needed and the coordination of projects relating to budget ensuring that company standards and timelines are addressed. Develop and communicate purchasing policy and procedures to internal partners in order to insure role clarification, sound business practices and financial responsibility. Resolve conflicts and discrepancies regarding product quality, invoices and packing slips to maintain positive supplier relationships and works with internal partners to anticipate/establish necessary budget dollars for the fulfillment of annual budget plans.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years directly related experience. Current MN driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent. Desired vocational or bachelor's degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org