Public Safety Officer/Guard
- Mundelein, IL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a public safety officer/guard. Access control at the main gates. Provide excellent customer service as required with all visitors, residents and members. Enforce the community rules and regulations. Effectively interface with property managers, residents and maintenance staff. Perform security related functions. Adjust to any schedule changes. Perform various others duties as assigned by the director meeting & greeting all residents and visitors interior and exterior patrols in all types of weather conditions.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Must be a cooperative team player with good oral and written communication skills. Must be capable of evaluating, investigating and reporting all types of security and law enforcement incidents. Must be able to withstand extended periods of walking and standing; restrain violent subjects; make physical arrests; assist in firefighting. Must have some computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted).
Who is the client company
- This is a fully licensed and insured corporation that provides professional uniformed security services throughout the Chicago area and suburbs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org