Public Relations Manager
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage the strategic public relation program that align with the overall corporate level messaging and business goal. Manage, maintain and grow relationship with traditional media, industry analyst and key influencer. Develop external communication strategy for client company and its client partner with an emphasis on earned and owned media. Translate technical content into compelling client value and industry trend story such as internet of things, big data and software. Train business unit and internal employee on public relation leadership and effective communication strategy. Identify and submit for speaking opportunity for leadership, employee or maker and client to participate in that will help client company create brand awareness and promote thought leadership. Create or review all external communication including but not limited to news release, contributed article, award submission, presentation and speaking abstract. Collaborate with marketing team to create blog content, video, graphics etc. to elevate the reach of all public relation campaign.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 4 years related experience in technology public relations or related field. public relation agency experience is a plus. Writing samples required. Skilled verbal and written communications with strong technical writing experience. Proven track record planning and executing successful public relation campaigns and programs. Demonstrated ability to drive results while balancing the needs of internal and external stakeholder.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or above in communications, journalism or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an emerging tech agency that builds breakthrough products for a more connected world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org