Public Relations Manager
- Memphis, TN
What you'll be doing
- The public relations manager plans, directs, monitors, and evaluates all public relations/community relations functions (written communications, media relations, promotions) for the area command to ensure that the company maintains a favorable and positive image in the community. The candidate develops and implements a yearly communication plan fully integrating all media to support the growth strategies of the company. The incumbent serves as liaison to all media entities to ensure the desired message communicated. The applicant manages electronic media, including e-newsletter, website, and social media. S/he prepares news documents for media dissemination and education. This position promotes and assists with Christmas season activities and other special events.
What your background should be
- The successful candidate should have knowledge of public relations, media, and marketing. S/he should have the ability to read, write, and communicate the English language, and ability to speak before large groups in person, by radio and television. The applicant should have 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible experience coordinating public relations/communications activities, including writing, media relations and promotions, i.e. managing social media and communications, public relations strategy development, graphic design, website management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in public relations, communications, or a related field from an accredited college or university
Who is the client company
- The client is a Christian denominational church and an international charitable organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org