Psychologist (Health Facility-Clinical)
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provide or arrange provisions of needed psychotherapy or supportive counseling services for groups and individuals. Develop care plans/assessments/and action plans for behavioral and mental health issues. Play a lead role in interdisciplinary teams that address behavior issues with home members. Help in development of mental health strategies for the home through the mental health department. Provide training and direction in support of these strategies to other staff throughout the facility. Act as a liaison between clinical and non-clinical staff dealing with behavioral issues. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A valid license as a psychologist issued by the California board of psychology. Good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Doctorate degree in psychology from an educational institution.
Who is the client company
- Established by the state constitution, the state personnel board (SPB) is charged with overseeing the merit-based, job-related recruitment and selection process for the hiring of state employees who provide critical services to the citizens of California.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org