Psychologist-Behavioral Health Adult Outpatient
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct assessments based on clinical interview, presenting information and clinical standards of program. Writes appropriate treatment plans according to patient diagnosis, age and clinical presentation. Collaborates with appropriate guardians to insure effective service delivery. Provides clinical supervision of Psychologist I, pre-doctoral interns and/or graduate practicum students in the practice of psychology. Conducts forensic evaluations and provides court testimony as an expert witness when directed. Selects, administers, and interprets psychological instruments, including a written report on psychological evaluation. Demonstrates knowledge of various treatment modalities and theoretical applications based on current clinical standards. Writes appropriate discharge plans based on individual needs of client and follows through with termination process. Manages clients in crisis utilizing appropriate skills and assessment. Works in a patient care area with potentially combative or self-destructive patients.
What your background should be
- An internship from an APA approved program. License eligible or currently licensed as a licensed practicing psychologist from the N.C. state board of examiners of practicing psychologists. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an APA approved training program
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com