- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Provide individualized consultations to management in regard to medical, psychological, and/or behavioral conditions that may impact placement or retention of DOE/NNSA personnel in high-risk assignments. Engage in behavioral consulting with other DOE/NNSA elements to ensure that cl-related objectives and values are directly considered or factored into decisions affecting major operational activities. Promote sound personnel security practices, insider threats, cyber security violations and incidents, and recognizing emerging threats. Perform evaluations and associated post-evaluation support.
What your background should be
- 9 years relevant work experience. Must have or be able to obtain an unrestricted license to provide mental health services in appropriate state. Knowledge and experience with automated office programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Doctoral degree in related psychology or other related mental health discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and engineering services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com