- Palmdale, CA
What you'll be doing
- As a Proposal Analyst, candidate will develop plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Coordinate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participate in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participate as a member of the contract negotiating team. The proposal analyst will distribute requests for proposals and make sure vendors have received these requests. When proposals from outside parties are receive, this analyst will carry out the required analyses; strong communication skills and confidence are required to work with outside parties.
What your background should be
- This position is required minimum of 10 years related experience. Candidate must have knowledge about prepare professional, customized and client centered proposals, establish and maintain draft copies, complete questionnaires used to bid for new or renewal business. Review all proposal inputs and outputs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree is required
Who is the client company
- A global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com