- Jonesboro, GA
What you'll be doing
- Overall staff management, hire, train, performance improvement, performance evaluation and empower staff to build a cohesive team to achieve the property goal and objective. Adhere to and ensure that all on site personnel adhere to companies safety program policy and procedure. Confer with staff in order to resolve performance and personnel problem and to discuss company policy. Evaluate employee performance and recommend personnel action such as promotion, transfer and dismissal. Attend to the need of resident, potential resident and associate in a manner utilizing advanced skill in customer service to ensure that both the internal and external customers are treated with respect. Oversee and actively participate in vendor management i.e. negotiate contract, delinquency, etc. Inspect each vacated unit to determine necessary repair and maintenance prior to next move in. Re inspect unit following completion of maintenance activity and prior to next move in. Read and manage a budget maximize income, control expenditure and maintain financial objective to meet pre determined budgetary goal. Supervise overall daily operation of the community, including, but not limited to marketing, unit and exterior property inspection and capital improvement. Perform related administrative duty, such as, preparation of report, processing of form and document, preparation and monitoring of the annual budget, performance of all duty related to the purchase of goods and supply; processing of all associate form and document. Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the manager.
What your background should be
- Three to five years work experience. ARM, CAM or both language skills. Must be fluent in English. Certified manager of housing and certified manager of occupancy certifications. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods and coordination of people and resources. Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, email (Outlook, internet based; Yahoo or Gmail) industry specific software.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a full service vertically integrated property management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com