- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- A property manager is held accountable for all community operations. The designated person directs and administers all operations of the assigned residential property including the annual business plan, management, marketing and maintenance programs, computer operations, policies and procedures and coordinates human resources responsibilities. The responsible person conducts all business in accordance with company policies/procedures. He/she hires, terminates, trains, motivates and supervises all on-site staff in order to achieve operational goals of assigned community. This includes new associate orientation, performance reviews, review and approval of timesheets, instructing and advising on-site staff of employee procedures and guidelines. The property manager monitors all maintenance activities. Ensures that buildings and grounds, public areas, roads and parking areas, recreational facilities and laundry rooms are all maintained in accordance with policy and procedure and takes corrective action to eliminate unsatisfactory conditions. Develops, implements and monitors creative marketing program to maximize benefits of newspaper advertising, realtor and corporate contacts and resident referrals. The responsible person performs additional assignments as directed by the regional director or chief operating officer.
What your background should be
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to maneuver, handle, or feel objects, or tools. Occasionally is required to reach with hands and arms. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision. Problem solving abilities are required. Time management skills are necessary. Ability to maintain high ethical standards. Strong communication skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4-year BA/BS degree in a related field with a minimum of one year direct property management experience or a 2-year associate degree with a minimum of two years direct property management experience.
Who is the client company
- The client is a company that buys, improves and actively manages apartment communities in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org