- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Comply with all fair housing & equal housing opportunity requirement. Comply with appropriate state landlord/tenant statutes. Maintain resident occupancy of 95% advertise & promote the property. Ensure the timely collection of rents and ancillary revenue. Deposit money received on the same day they are collected. Make recommendations to the portfolio manager on rental rates, concessions offered and vendor relations. Interact with prospective and current residents in a professional and courteous approach. Constantly focus on resident retention, and identify opportunities to reduce turnover. Attend trainings and seminars. Develop and supervise property staff, recruiting, coaching, training disciplining and terminating if necessary. Enter resident activity into AMSI in an accurate and timely manner. Carefully analyse and control all property expenses to ensure reasonable cost to benefit ratio. Meet operating budget projections and expectations. Accurately code and post invoices and submit to corporate accounting each week. Use Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook to analyse property data and create communication materials. Respond appropriately to emergencies. Ensure that the property is free of safety concerns. Supervise, develop and train maintenance staff to ensure the property is always functioning to its full potential. Other duties as assigned by the portfolio manager.
What your background should be
- 2+ years apartment/property management experience. 2+ years supervising staff experience. Ability to work with and manage a team. Ability to engage in cost to benefit analytical decision making capabilities. Consistently demonstrate excellent customer service skills and professional development. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American property management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com