- Los Altos, CA
What you'll be doing
- The Property Manager is responsible for managing and leading a team of staff, developing annual inspection processes, performing all administration duties relating to leases and collections, and ensuring compliance with all codes and regulations as set out by government agency directives. The post holder will also be required to manage and develop operating and capital budgets as well as negotiate vendor contracts.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate property management or related experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline or similar combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Real estate services provider of the full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org