- Virginia, MN
What you'll be doing
- Required to provide day-to-day management of the operation, the Property Manager will be responsible for performing inspections, monitor property cleanliness and safety, scheduling client appointments and screening applicants in accordance to the company's policies. Other duties include rent collection, payment authorizations, staff performance management, and ensuring all appropriate paperwork is completed for departing residents.
What your background should be
- Driver's license required. Experience and/or training with subsidized housing necessary. Certification of occupancy specialist preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Property management company with properties encompassing urban, suburban, and rural areas, and ranging from high-end luxury housing to government-assisted housing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org