Property Field Claims Adjuster
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Major duties and functions for an ideal candidate include; provides exceptional customer service while investigating, evaluating and resolving homeowner property losses. Interviews insured claimants and other parties to determine the facts of the claim. Creates and documents claims file to comply with company guidelines and state regulations. Reviews information to determine coverage and liability of all parties to the claim. Determines value of the claim considering depreciation and actual cash value, negotiates and commits to the settlement and moves claim to closure. Prepares repair estimates utilizing software. Resolves complaints, and participates in arbitration and grievance procedures. Recommends subrogation and/or SIU referral. Manages pending claims to meet company quality criteria. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- 5+ years related business experience. Experience with xactimate estimating software. Home owner policy knowledge. Negotiation skills. Time and project management competency. Ability to resolve disputes and respond to complaints.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
Who is the client company
- A leading provider of insurance and other financial services to individual and institutional customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com