Properties Project Manager
- Kansas City, MO
What you'll be doing
- This role provide project management & construction administration support for assigned project; including but not limited to multi million dollar new branch build, facility enhancement, renovation, remodel and relocation. Assist internal department with space planning/efficiency effort, exterior signage project, physical property upkeep/appearance & other general property related duty as assign. Conduct periodic on site inspection and host weekly job meeting during construction phase ensure compliance with overall design & function, ensure corporate standard are met for color, material, fabric, furniture, security & equipment. Coordinate & negotiate lease and contract term with corporate legal staff. Evaluate contractor ability to perform and help assess risk to the company and need for performance bond. Responsible for overall client company signage upgrade in coordination with key stakeholder. Communicate, facilitate & manage resolution to complex issue and challenge situation and personnel. Provide oversight and management of multi million dollar capital budget and project. Perform other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3 years construction or properties project management experience. 5 years construction or properties project management experience preferred. Experience with current CAD drawings and other construction documents. Project management software experience. CPM certificate. Demonstrates advanced level of verbal & written communication skills. Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills in using the Microsoft Suite Office software. Demonstrates working knowledge of PPM Software. Demonstrates ability to analyze and summarize financial accruals. Demonstrates ability to create forecasts and budgets. Demonstrates advanced level of design techniques, models & strategic planning concepts. Demonstrates understanding & working knowledge of construction.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, construction project management or related fields.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com