Project Team Specialist
- Murfreesboro, TN
What you'll be doing
- Complete merchandising tasks, which includes planogram assignments, clean presentations, implementing fixtures, signage and product security devices. Set new and relocated planograms and graphics to merchandising standards, complete planogram checklist and proper filing procedures. Build new product displays and implement new technology displays. Maintain upkeep of store displays and assist store team with fixture and technology functionality. Assist both store employees and customers with product knowledge and sales. Assist project team lead with the training of new project team members through job shadowing and sharing of best practices.
What your background should be
- 6 months retail sales or merchandising experience. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to travel up to 75% of the year. Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs. Must be willing and able to work overnight shifts. Previous experience operating heavy machinery such as a fork lift or moving platform.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org