Project Team Lead
- Hoover, AL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate manage the overall merchandising project process for his/her assigned stores. This position provide work direction in support of all merchandising implementation projects focused on remodels, new store openings and special projects. The candidate is directly responsible for managing the scope of work and ensuring constant productivity of the project team while ensuring the company stores are ready for business each day. This role connect with many levels of internal and external customers, requiring superior skills in team-building, partnership and communication. This includes communication directly with retail store leadership as single point of contact, creating alignment and providing viable solutions and problem resolution.
What your background should be
- Must have 2 years of supervisory or project implementation experience. The candidate must have knowledge in Microsoft Office, strong analytical and communication skills. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org