- Melville, NY
What you'll be doing
- Coordination and oversight of specific customer energy efficiency projects close interaction with field personnel as well as LIPA customers and their consultants/contractors. Development and implementation of strategies to increase participation in the commercial construction. Identification of market opportunities for new energy end-use technologies. Investigation of, in coordination with other organizations, alternative strategies to meet the established goals/objectives. Must possess exceptional customer sensitivity and commitment to customer satisfaction and have a familiarity with the wide range of technical, customer, and competitive regulatory, political and environmental issues inherent in the delivery of energy efficiency programs.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of experience managing medium to large projects spanning across large corporate environments to implement new technology and processes. Experience managing medium to large initiatives in a corporate environment; strong decision-making and project management skills employ a well-organized and methodical approach; ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or engineering preferred, or advanced degree (MBA) is a preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org