Project Scheduler and Technical Planner
- Sacramento, CA
What you'll be doing
- Develop, track, and maintain schedules for plant operations including welding, painting, final assembly, engineering, procurement, and commissioning. Lead the development of standardized and consistent schedules. Work with functional departments and project managers to develop detailed schedules for each department. Assist with the development of reports for functional departments to monitor performance and identify variances with respect to baselines and budgets. Maintain and manage schedules to reflect accuracy in schedule when changes happen. Manage the collection of input data, processing of network logic, and analysis of the detailed CPM schedule. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two plus years of experience in engineering, project management or planning. Excellent communication skills required. Experience with scheduling software in a manufacturing or construction environment preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft suite or Primavera software is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required and bachelor degree in engineering is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational conglomerate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com