Project Redirect Case Manager
- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate delivery of services to program clients. Conducts intake & assessment and develops an individualized service plan for each family within 48 hours of meeting client and maintains comprehensive client records. Maintains all records and documents relative to the interview/counseling meeting and subsequent progress and/ or participant status report per company standard operating procedures. Initiate and update individualized service plans (ISP) to establish goals for the clients stabilization and rehabilitation needs. Establishes and maintains well working relationships with other service providers to ensure maintains a comprehensive referral network for clients. Provide ongoing supportive case management services and follow-up services to clients. Schedule subsidy intake appointments on behalf of shelter plus care candidates. Helps families to locate and secure affordable permanent housing per housing quality standards.
What your background should be
- Recent clinical experience and 3-5 years of case management experience. Ability to handle a variety of projects/tasks simultaneously and able to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate. Strong physicians relations experience. Strong written and verbal skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human services or social work.
Who is the client company
- Client company is a nonprofit organization that provides affordable housing and other assistance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com