Project Manager-Process Improvement
- Malvern, PA
What you'll be doing
- Ensures proper project scope, financial measures, project planning, communications, resources, results, and overall project quality develop metrics, goals and commitments for assigned projects / initiatives. Clearly communicates and clarifies purpose, goals, and expectations in a way that positively influences people and events. Coordinate efforts and set priorities with project team and management to meet project objectives. Work with functional and process improvement leadership to identify and select project team members for assigned projects. Leverage process improvement / project management concepts and tools to design, develop, document and assist in implementing standard processes including advanced concepts and techniques where appropriate. Work with business operations resources to solicit input for changes to processes and improve implementation deployment approaches. Regularly review project metrics and time line to ensure appropriate progress, especially related to longer-term projects / initiatives. Provide project direction and matrix leadership to project team members and other supporting groups such as IT, field functional leaders, field functional teams and others as applicable to ensure progress and accomplish objectives. Provide leadership for implementation of process changes by working with field operations teams drive change management and issue resolution related to functional process area of responsibility.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years supply chain process and systems experience required. Experience leading geographically disperse project teams. Experience leading in a matrix management environment. Knowledgeable with many process improvement / project management concepts and tools (e.g. process mapping and analysis, cause and effect, Pareto, control charts, decision matrix, matrix diagrams). Working knowledge of supply chain system processes.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years college degree, business degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org