- Charlottesville, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provides technical, administrative and operational leadership to assigned tasks, including contract and subcontractor management. Supervises assigned staff. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports and task order and administrative reporting. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison. Interacts with vendors, other agencies and other client staff on behalf of the client. Coordinates development of deliverables and products. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Participates in special projects as required. Supervises assigned technical staff, including subordinate team leads. Serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks and solves problems. Responsible for coordinating, monitoring and providing customer updates for all IT activities.
What your background should be
- 5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience. Must have technical expertise, experience and be fully capable of jumping in when or where necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related business or technical discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org