Project Manager Lead (ACP)
- Bloomfield, CT
What you'll be doing
- Manages track and reports of the ACP roadmap, ensuring all work streams are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and remain aligned to the strategic objectives of it and the business. Manages the identification and deployment of applicable agile processes, methods, tools, and metrics utilized within the organization to ensure consistency across the IT organization and appropriate business partners. Works closely with it leaders, project teams and various stakeholders to ensure program work streams effectively mitigate risks, resolve issues, addressing resource gaps, and remain aligned to the strategy objectives of the portfolio. Reviews and maintains program financials, evaluating work streams against their approved financial targets and benefits goals, and ensuring the creation of action plans to address variances and effectively manage change controls. Provides analysis and decision making support for program prioritization. Results-oriented, be diligent and work with a sense of urgency.
What your background should be
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 5 or more years of managing large complex projects and/or programs, and direct work in delivery of projects using Agile methods either as a coach, scrum master or practitioner. One or more of the following certifications: PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred. Proven ability to operate and execute in a large-scale program. Extensive experience with aligning stakeholders and communicating information that enables leaders, teams and stakeholders to have transparency on the underlying issues and potential solutions in varying settings including executive briefings/updates, workshops, small group sessions or one-on-one meetings. Experience with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and project.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization that provides medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org