Project Manager IT
- Charlottesville, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned tasks, including contract and subcontractor management. Supervises assigned staff. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client. Coordinates development of deliverables and products. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Participates in special projects as required. Supervises assigned technical staff, including subordinate team leads. Serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems. Responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and providing customer updates for all IT activities. Provides NGIC COOP and IT Project management supports such as LANDISRNET JWICS Core IT services, Microsoft Optimization, Data Center Consolidation, and ITSM Optimization project. Supervises assigned technical staff, including subordinate Team Leads.
What your background should be
- Technical training, or work/military experience. 5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience. Must have technical expertise, experience and be fully capable of jumping in when/where necessary. Active TS/SCI is required in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace and defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org