Project Manager, Financial Service
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements into detailed workflow instructions and oversee workflow across multiple departments such as composition, desktop, prepress, manufacturing & shipping. Engage clients in filing, print, Word processing and XBRL to provide them with the best possible experience. Responsible for researching and compiling all required data elements needed to prepare the appropriate electronic filing and/or composition of SEC EDGAR filings, prospectuses, annual reports and other financial compliance documents. Provide quality review for other account specialists to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of composition, print orders or filing of online EDGAR filings. Confer with customers and/or customers legal counsel throughout composition to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. Ensure final documents are signed off and approved for print or positing to online systems. May coordinate production of printed documents and components with other internal plants and/or external vendors. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root cause on issues that arise. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues. Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, conferring with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards. Mentor and train account specialist 1 and 2 levels. Management and coordination of projects for new and existing clients including managing the client experience and interaction with other team members.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience managing all financial services products, including printed documents and SEC. Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions. Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance.
Who is the client company
- Concern about commercial printing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org