Project Manager (Application Development & Modernization)
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Develops and implements master project plans and risk mitigation plans. Prepares statements of work (SOW) for large project engagements and monitors performance to ensure that project commitments are met as specified in contracts. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input upon completion of project. Customizes methodology to meet specific project and client needs. Approves approach and techniques that will be used to analyze the functional business area. Understands how information systems can enable the redesigned business process. Manages client expectations and balances the needs of the company and clients to ensure satisfaction for both. Performs consultative selling and leverages business through superior delivery skills, client relations, and subject matter expertise. Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel. Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium to large sized groups of key decision makers at the executive level; tailors presentations to needs and interests of the audience. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Six or more years of consulting experience managing medium to large-sized projects of medium to high complexity. Two to five years of additional relevant experience in one or more technical, business or industry specialty areas. Experience working with company catalyst and equivalent client-mandated project management methodology. Experience working with productivity and methodology tools that increase project efficiency and effectiveness. Experience working with scope control procedures and change-in-scope authorization process. 8+ years of experience in the field of business systems and IT.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, business, or closely related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com