- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- Participate in procurement management activities related to project which could include sourcing, design assistance, installation coordination and creation of asset management documentation. Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and stakeholder. Creates a detailed work plan which identifies and sequence the activities needed. Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocate the resource to the activities; review and revise the schedule as required during course of the project. Execute the project according to the project plan timely and completely. Develop form and record to document project activities and set up file to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of Project Management experience is required. Must maintain highest level of professionalism and ethical decision making as it relate to knowledge of confidential or proprietary business matter. Must be able to objectively analysis current system and make recommendation for continuous improvement. Must be able to effectively communicate with people from all level of the organization as well as outside supplier, partner, customer or guest. Must be able to manage multiple tasks adapting to ever changing priorities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business administration, finance, or project management from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about non-profit hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com