- Alexandria, VA
What you'll be doing
- Manage customer project delivery. Revenue as detail in impact section. Manage project financial including P&L. Meet or exceed SOAR approved budget. Provide reliable financial forecast to client company management. Identify and develop new opportunity on current project. Support qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunity. Act as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deal. Manage mid to upper level client delivery relationship. Frequently represent the organization to external customer/client. Manage internal as well as external resource with a team size less than 20 people. Mentor and encourage skill development of project team member. Provide performance review input and indication of area of development for team member.
What your background should be
- More than 6 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. Ability to work with web development tools for new applications. Basic understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL server and Oracle. Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies. Experience on one or more full release project life cycles. Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management). Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting and testing methodologies. Experience using an integrated development environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio). Strong understanding basic database administration. Able to apply consistently quality and security standards. Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients. Provides time/resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required & master's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com