- Jeffersonville, IN
What you'll be doing
- Project Manager will develop project time line and coordinate time line with other ongoing projects. Planning meetings with clients to gather all necessary documentation and key information to establish business requirements. Create and manage an implementation strategy for each project. Appropriately involve all areas of the business as needed for implementation. Coordinate development of communication materials. Creates project status and adhoc reports for client. Research and resolve client issues and concerns. Follow established process while identifying deviations and impacts to other business areas. Ability to learn new concepts quickly by researching available tools. Respond to common inquires or complaints from customers and CKI personnel. Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusion. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and take on new assignments. Problem solver with attention to detail and commitment to quality.
What your background should be
- Strong technical aptitude including excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Travel as needed. Demonstrate ability to identify problems and work creatively to resolve them, considering the impact of actions on other departments and employees. Ability to handle multiple tasks/initiatives simultaneously.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from a four year college or university or one to two years related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- The company provides transportation service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com