- Alpharetta, GA
What you'll be doing
- A project manager is the person responsible for accomplishing the stated project objectives. Key project management responsibilities include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, time, scope, and quality. The Project Manager is liable for r assisting delivery of service request work, and offering necessary financial and administrative support of service requests. It is the task of the applicant to monitor projects through delivery, interacting with clients and project team and providing necessary status updates of work.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience in project management
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- Provides health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com