- Marlborough, MA
What you'll be doing
- In this position, the ideal candidate will be accountable for developing, scoping, planning, and assisting to safely executing major facility projects as directed. The successful candidate will work with any number of internal and external consultants and service organizations to perform numerous aspects of different facilities projects. Project Manager will administer subcontractors and skill trade workers to ensure budgets and timelines are fulfilled. It is the duty of the Project Manager to supervise process for approval of funds prior to implementing change orders and ensure funds and time is accounted for in any required change request.
What your background should be
- 5 years facility experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in related field
Who is the client company
- Provides services in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, disease research, and drug discovery.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org