- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The function of the Project Manager is to plan, accomplish, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This involves aligning resources and coordinating the efforts of group members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's goals and administer quality control throughout its life cycle. Project Manager will be answerable for defining project scope, objectives and deliverables that assist business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. She/he will supervise project post mortems and produce a recommendations report in order to recognize successful and unsuccessful project components.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years of related work experience
Required Schooling / Training
- College diploma/university degree
Who is the client company
- Specializes in enterprise software ranging from financial systems and resource planning to supply chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org