- Clearwater, FL
What you'll be doing
- The project manager creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Minimizes company exposure and communicates risk related to project deliverables or timelines. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately. Effectively conveys company message in both written and verbal business development discussions. Holds regular status meetings with bundled care project & integrated market leadership team. Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors. Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and any updates related to CMS bundled payment initiatives.
What your background should be
- 5 years of project management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mobile telephony and wireless broadband services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org