- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is looking for a project manager. This position is responsible to plan, coordinate, and manage projects. Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements. Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services. Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface. Manage technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks or functions. Interface with task leaders, subcontractors and support personnel, customer and senior management. Provide leadership and direction of personnel performing complex tasks. Assess performance of subordinates, and coach them as needed.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience working on projects or programs. Project manager experience with domain knowledge in electric utility business is preferred. Excellent customer-facing skills; excellent communication skills (written and oral). Proficiency with working on complex project schedules in Microsoft project server; proficiency in CMMI/SEI it project management processes. Ability to work on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with demanding customers. PMP desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or higher or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- An American defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com