- Baton Rouge, LA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of software development projects. Manages one or more cross-functional software development projects of medium to high complexity. Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet business objectives. Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and addressing functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the business. Defines testing strategy and provides direction to quality control resources. Provides direction to support staff on small-scale projects and support issues assists program manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
What your background should be
- Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required. Implementation planning system documentation. Must have experience about resource planning, risk management, business process design, software system design, testing strategy and test cycle management. Must have good communication skills. Basic knowledge in computer. Advanced in Microsoft suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related field. or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about rentals, parts, compact earthmoving & utility equipment services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org