- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Ownership of business projects through the life-cycle process. Monitors all project components on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing project plans, issue and risk tracking and resolution and taking corrective action as necessary. Partner with business units to maintain visibility of progress and quality of project delivery. Maintains liaison with stakeholders on technical, management, and budgetary matters. Conducts kick-off to communicate individual roles and project deliverables, meets regularly with team members to ensure project execution is on-track through delivery. Motivates and inspires other team members and ensures they have the tools and training required to perform effectively. Anticipates stakeholder needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
What your background should be
- Insurance experience preferred. Advanced user of MS project, Excel, Access (or other technology to pull raw data). A strong, quantitative skill set. Ability to lead business projects, facilitating activities between the business and IT during inception through delivery. Ability to quickly becoming familiar with complex insurance business processes and technical environments. Demonstrated skill in delivering on-schedule, to scope work in similar business and technological environments. Ability to promptly resolve issues. Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in the organization. Poise and self-control under pressure.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree with relevant business and technical training required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com