- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants. Implementation of various operations through proper coordination. Oversee the construction project from start to finish. Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed. Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities. Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project. Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule. Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises. Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project. Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers. Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams. Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards. Periodic inspection of construction sites. Ensure project documents are complete. Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims. Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client. Other duties as may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects. Good understanding of MEP building systems. Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, and problem solving abilities. Ability to plan and organize a team effort motivates, lead and boost morale of the teams. Must have a good understanding of construction methods and scheduling. Thorough knowledge and understanding of legal issues and safety standards is essential. Strong customer service skills are imperative. Ability to problem solve, with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or other related degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail, restaurant and hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com