- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Consult with organizational stakeholders. Identify and use appropriate project management tools and concepts (scope management, planning, budget management, risk/ issue management, communications management). Provide direction and guidance to team members on creation of project deliverables. Develops and execute work plan. Set priorities for tasks based on importance and urgency. Deliver project on time and within budget. Delegate tasks effectively. Project executions create work products and project deliverables independently. Understand and meet expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness. Oversee the creation of work products by others to ensure quality. Research and analysis for research efforts, conduct/support complex qualitative and quantitative analysis of project data, summarize findings, draw appropriate conclusions, and effectively communicate results to team. Manage and direct regulatory/reporting activities related to projects (e.g., IRB, updates/reports to funding agencies, etc.). Communications manage communication to and relationships with key project stakeholders (internal and external to CCHMC) and institution wide. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years of related experience. 2 years of experience managing multiple, highly complex projects. Two years of supervisory experience or 2 years of operational experience preferred. 3 years of experience managing multiple, highly complex projects. Project mgmt. professional or related certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business admin, health care admin or in a related field; master degree in health administration is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about child healthcare and hospital.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org