- Pasadena, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned technical projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Projects are typically high value long term projects. Project manager leads cross functional teams to complete projects within allotted timeline and budget. Takes technical projects from original concept through final implementation. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
What your background should be
- The candidate should understand IP engineering principles. Understand network systems, equipment and architecture. Proficient in product development and production. Proficient in program and project management. Understand how to assess Vendor capabilities. Proficient in wireless engineering principles.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science in engineering, math or sciences.
Who is the client company
- The client provides wireless services, U-Verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com