Project Industrial Hygienist
- Savannah, GA
What you'll be doing
- Assists in establishing and updating industrial hygiene policies and procedures for all technical projects to ensure proper interpretation and implementation by staff. Provides technical direction and training to all industrial hygienists to enhance professional development and opportunities for promotion. Participates in the development of marketing strategies and presentations of qualifications to clients on projects. Approves or prepares reports for relatively complex projects, making appropriate recommendations as necessary on large or complex projects. Acts as the lead industrial hygienist on projects requiring complex and innovative investigative techniques and supervises the analyses and formulation of recommendations to clients. Performs all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 5 years experience required. Certification by the American board of industrial hygiene in the comprehensive practice of industrial hygiene or by an equivalent international certification body. Valid driving license. Certification as a safety professional or registration as a professional safety engineer in a state that offers such registration is desirable. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to effectively provide supervision and technical guidance to senior industrial hygiene staff. Ability to prepare reports using Microsoft Office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in industrial hygiene, engineering or other related science required. PhD preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a consulting engineering firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org