Project Engineer (Power System)
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate will play a role in generate project plans which define tasks and schedules consistent with the companies overall objectives. Prepare product specifications to identify design input and output requirements. Hold and record design reviews periodically, prepare and maintain product specifications. Supervise or perform the work listed under responsibilities of an engineer or senior engineer. Coordinate customer, marketing and management inputs on engineering projects with the appropriate departments. Identify those characteristics of the design that are crucial to the safe and proper functioning of the product. Evaluate designs for suitability of manufacture. Monitor and control schedule and budget of project with a high degree of technical excellence. Perform other work related task as assigned. Comply with all company and HSE procedures and policies. Responsible for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work. Monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and standards. Ensures effective communication and coordination on assign project between all disciplines and all other project participants. Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the contract are being satisfied. Expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
What your background should be
- Three years of experience as project engineer specifically in electrical power or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer drilling industry experience. Prefer proactive candidate. Flexibility with changing priorities and tasks. Effective communication with technically savvy individuals
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering
Who is the client company
- This is one of leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org