- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Coordinates project schedules, project tracking, reporting and facilitation of project communications. Assists in the development of project presentations and other project management responsibilities. Provides support to team. Provides support and continuity between the hospital facilities and departmental activities. Organizes and maintains the infrastructure equipment, system utilities and physical asset databases. Organizes the necessary project resources, stakeholders and monitors various project variables. Coordinates the customer support aspects of capital projects including master scheduling, purchasing and installation coordination, telecom and information systems coordination, facility commissioning, punch list execution and multi year budgeting. Coordinates the preparation, update, maintenance and distribution of project documentation, including project plans, reports, stakeholder communications, spreadsheets and other documents.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years supervisory experience. Excellent communication skills demonstrating verbal and written expression, active listening and ability to maintain interpersonal relationships.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor's degree in architecture or business or related preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest non-profit health care organizations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org