- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Provides support and continuity between the hospital facilities and departmental activities. Organizes and maintains the infrastructure equipment, system utilities and physical asset databases. Organizes the necessary project resources, stakeholders and monitors various project variables. Coordinates the customer support aspects of capital projects including master scheduling, purchasing and installation coordination, telecom and information systems coordination, facility commissioning, punch list execution, and multiyear budgeting. Coordinates the preparation, update, maintenance and distribution of project documentation, including project plans, reports, stakeholder communications, spreadsheets and other documents.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-5 years of supervisor experience. Performance management, project management, foster teamwork, supervision, quality management skills. Results driven, delegation, time management, proactive, staffing skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree in architecture/business/related preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org