- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will be involved in the capture, implementation and management of Municipal, Utilities and Public Works projects. Projects involve treatment plants, pipelines, pumping stations, storage facilities, hydraulic computer modeling, system evaluations and studies and report writing. Responsibilities will involve preparation of plans and specifications for various types of projects with primary emphasis in facilities associated with water supply and wastewater pumping and treatment. It is the role of the Project Coordinator work within a team across geographic boundaries is paramount. Duties also include building customer relationships, implementing quality assurance and quality control, and closely supervising project costs.
What your background should be
- 7-10 years of engineering experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's/master's degree in engineering
Who is the client company
- Provides planning, engineering and program management services nationwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com