- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating workflow for document processing projects, editing and formatting word processing requests and assisting with presentations and reports. Other duties include proofreading documents, processing financial statements and letters, and reproducing and binding reports. The post holder will be required to work overtime as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of related experience coordinating and scheduling projects, preferably in a professional services environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org