- Rockaway, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Key duties of the role is to assist with the coordination of equipment, manpower scheduling, performance measuring, and maintaining and tracking documentation for a variety of projects. The post holder will also have responsibility for scheduling technicians and subcontractors, processing equipment orders and returns, and ensuring project invoices are produced in a timely manner.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of related fire alarm, security, or other low voltage experience. Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Security systems company providing electronic security systems, fire protection, detection, and suppression systems, sprinklers, and fire extinguishers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org