- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- The Project Coordinator's duties may include to provide secondary support and assistance to the IT Program Manager for assigned projects. Assignments may require working directly with customers and advise, plan and implement organizational projects. The position holder will maintain and update as appropriate the master documents and procedures for IT Unit policies and standards. The person will assist coordinate IT Project Office support of organizational activities as assigned. In addition Project Coordinator will be chargeable for escalating appropriate issues or problems to the project manager or IT Project Office Manager, as appropriate, for discussion and evaluation.
What your background should be
- 2 years of project management related experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business and computer science
Who is the client company
- Delivers innovative systems, solutions, and services in support of the critical missions of the intelligence community, department of defense, and department of homeland security.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org