Project Controller Manager
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Supervise and prepare engagement and/or client financial management reporting (pricing analysis, budget preparation, time and expense tracking, budget reconciliation and variance analysis, client billing and receivable collection, financial performance forecasting). Establish controls and ensure the quality and integrity of engagement and/or client financial records and reporting. Conduct quality reviews of and provide feedback on the technical work products of junior resources. Identify, address, and resolve engagement, contract management and compliance issues. Facilitate communication between engagement leadership and firm financial organization. Interact frequently with senior level internal and external clients and firm leadership to present various analyses discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice. Perform and manage project management office (PMO) functional tasks and perform day-to-day contract management activities. Support the growth and career development of junior resources by serving as an informal mentor and, as assigned, a formal counselor to junior staff, providing them with regular career and professional development guidance. Contribute to the growth and development of the overall project controller practice through active involvement in various practice initiatives. Prepare and facilitate firm training sessions on a variety of topics and methodologies.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 7 years experience in financial analysis, budgeting, or project accounting. Minimum of 4 years experience in management and supervision (responsibility for defining work activities, assigning work responsibilities of others, setting and achieving work objectives). Experience summarizing results and producing management reports. Experience developing project pricing models and performing scenario analysis. Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills with ability to exercise sound judgment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree required; Master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest professional services network in the world that provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com