Project Based Benefits Customer Care Specialist
- Cherry Hill, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The project based benefits customer care specialist responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures. The incumbent gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls. S/he communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner. Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs. The role provides functional guidance, training, and assistance to lower level staff. S/he provides assistance, training, and troubleshooting support to lower level staff. Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage. Monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems. Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input. Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness. This position performs all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate with at least 6 months to 1 year of relevant customer service experience, required. At least 6 months to 1 year of relevant call center and/or hr or benefits experience, preferred. S/he should have proficient experience with ms windows, word, excel, communicator/outlook, and internet explorer.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required, associate or bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational document management corporation produces and sells a range of color, and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photocopiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services, and supplies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org